Classroom & Hands-on Training
Qualified Rigger/Signalperson is a prerequisite for the Qualified Advanced Rigger program. Classes are scheduled on consecutive days so you can attend both in the same week. CIC Rigger Certification Exams available immediately after training.
Interested in having this program held at your facility? Click here for an On-Site Training Proposal.
- CIA Advanced Rigger Testing & Qualification – Free
For later scheduled dates click here.
We have arranged for training program participants to receive discounted room rates. When making room reservations, please identify yourself as a Crane Institute of America seminar attendee.
- Load Blocks
- Snatch Blocks
- Chain Hoists
- Inspecting and using load and snatch blocks, come-alongs and chain hoists
- Using load blocks to move loads vertically, horizontally and up inclines
- Determining load weight
- Calculating sling loads
- Drifting and turning loads
- Multi-crane lifts and more…
Advanced Rigger and Lift Director certifications are available through Crane Institute of America Certification.
Rigger Qualification Requirements
- Complete a Crane Institute of America Rigger/Signalperson training program
- Complete a Crane Institute of America Advanced Rigger training program
- Pass a written examination