Mobile Crane Operator, 4-Day
Cranes Covered | Training Course | Certificate Requirements | You Will Receive | Orlando Hotel Information
Excellent preparation for taking CIC written certification exams.
Price: 4 Days – $995
FREE CIA Operator Qualification!
4 Days of Classroom.
Download Operator Application
Our basic 4-day program is an excellent introduction for beginners or part-time operators, and a perfect refresher for experienced operators. It’s also a great opportunity for supervisors, safety personnel and anyone else to experience what it feels like to operate a real crane. This program covers the fundamentals of crane operation: pre-operational inspection, setup, load moment indicators, and controlling load swing.*
*Hands-on training will be conducted intermittently throughout the program.
Cranes and Rigging Covered
- Telescoping Boom Cranes
- Lattice Boom Cranes
- Boom Trucks
- Industrial Cranes
STEP 1 – TECHNICAL CLASSROOM TRAINING
Classroom instruction in the technical aspects of mobile crane operation with emphasis on safety, load charts, setup and operating practices.
STEP 2 – CRANE SIMULATOR TRAINING
You can begin to apply the technical information learned in the classroom using our realistic crane simulator. Learn the principles of actual crane operation in a safe environment without the fear of having an accident. Hands-on training will be conducted intermittently throughout the program.
Operator Qualification Certificate Requirements
- Pass a physical examination. A CDL physical is acceptable.
- Pass a written examination.
- Pass a practical examination if possessing less than 3 years operating experience. (1 year for boom truck operators.)
A trainee qualification certificate is available for personnel who do not meet operator experience requirements.
You Will Receive
- Mobile Crane Operator workbook
- Mobile Cranes handbook
- Rigging handbook
- OSHA & ASME standards
- Pre-operational inspection forms for telescoping and lattice boom cranes
- Rigger’s capacity card
- Hand signal card
- Safety decals
- Certificate of training
- Operator qualification card, if applicable
- Orlando/Sanford – June 17-20, 2013
- Orlando/Sanford – July 8-11, 2013
- Orlando/Sanford – August 5-8, 2013
- Orlando/Sanford – September 9-12, 2013
- Orlando/Sanford – October 7-10, 2013
- Orlando/Sanford – November 4-7, 2013
- Orlando/Sanford – December 9-12, 2013
For later scheduled dates, call our office at (800) 832-2726.