The CIC Practical Examiner program follows our Mobile Crane Operator Train-the-Trainer program. This program will authorize you to conduct the accredited CIC Practical Operating Exam which is required by OSHA for crane operator certification
You can also become a CIC certifed crane operator during this time. (view price sheet)
Interested in having this program held at your facility? Click here for an On-Site Training Proposal.
For later scheduled dates click here.
We have arranged for training program participants to receive discounted room rates. When making room reservations, please identify yourself as a Crane Institute of America seminar attendee.
- Telescoping Boom Cranes (Carrier & Crawler)
- Under 21 Tons
- 21-75 Tons
- Over 75 Tons
- Under 300 Tons
- 300 Tons & Above
Lattice Boom Cranes (Crawler & Carrier)
- Practical exam process
- Responsibilities of the Practical Examiner and Proctor
- Materials required for the practical exam course
- How to set-up the practical exam course
- How to mark the observation sheets
- Complete CIC Practical Examiner application and background check
- Complete a CIC Practical Examiner training program
- Pass Practical Examiner examination
- Pass CIC written certification exams (only on cranes you will be giving practicals on)