Topics Covered | You Will Receive | Orlando Hotel Information
This is an excellent class for learning advanced rigger techniques. Our Qualified Rigger/Signalperson class is a prerequisite to taking this class. Advanced Rigger is scheduled on consecutive days so you can attend both classes in the same week. Ideal for preparing to take CIC certification exams and becoming a nationally accredited certified Qualified Rigger/Signalperson!
Price: 1 Day – $295
Certification – $149
Download Operator Qualification Application
Participants will learn advanced Rigger techniques. The Advanced Rigger Certification will ensure that the rigger is competent and qualified.
You Will Learn
- Inspecting and using load and snatch blocks come-alongs and chain hoists
- Using load blocks to move loads vertically, horizontally and up inclines
- Drifting and turning loads
- Calculating sling loads
- Multi-crane lifts and more…
Advanced Rigger and Lift Director certifications are available through Crane Institute of America Certification.
You Will Receive
- Rigging Safety workbook
- Rigging handbook
- Rigging safety reference card
- Rigger’s capacity card
- Mobile Crane, Overhead Crane, and Tower Crane hand signal cards
- Safety decals
- Certificate of training
- Rigger qualification card, if applicable
Locations & Dates
- Orlando/Sanford – June 19, 2013
- Orlando/Sanford – August 14, 2013
- Orlando/Sanford – September 20, 2013
- Orlando/Sanford – October 16, 2013
- Orlando/Sanford – November 15, 2013
For later scheduled dates, call our office at (800) 832-2726.