Learn how to conduct the same aerial lift training programs that have made Crane Institute of America the most recognized and successful training company in the industry! Trainer topics include ‘Learning how to be a great trainer and facilitator’ and ‘How to create a learning environment.’ The technical topics below are the core of the program.
Interested in having this program held at your facility? Click here for an On-Site Training Proposal.
- CIA Trainer Testing & Certification – Free
- CIA Operator Testing & Certification – Free
For later scheduled dates click here.
We have arranged for training program participants to receive discounted room rates. When making room reservations, please identify yourself as a Crane Institute of America seminar attendee.
- Vehicle Mounted Aerial Lifts
- Manually-Propelled Aerial Lifts
- Boom-Supported Aerial Lifts
- Scissor Lifts
- OSHA and ANSI standards
- Causes and results of aerial lift accidents
- Types, components and aerial lift terminology
- Aerial lift pre-operational inspection
- Recognizing deficiencies and safey hazards
- Aerial lift set-up
- Aerial lift safe operating practices and procedures
- Lifting personnel
- Basics of operation, limitations and more…
Student materials available for purchase at discount prices for those who attend this Train-the-Trainer Program.
Trainer Certification Requirements
- Complete a Crane Institute of America Aerial Lift Operator Train-the-Trainer training program
- Pass written examinations